1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was recently in a horrible biking accident, which made me suffer a fractured knee, I normally use Yelp or Door Dash, but I thought I would try Dominoes App for a change, first of all I had no idea the new security type measures they started if a customer resides in an appointment complex , but the issue I have with this particular location, is the General Managers attitude, he made me feel as if anyone who lives in an apartment is going to rob his driver, now I understand security measures but the fact that I have ordered from this same location already several times with a few weeks, I was standing down by the gate and was waiting for the driver because the last time he called me at the gate.I accidently left my phone but because of my knee felt if I just wait by the gate I will see the driver.

I am a Small Business owner, I have worked in Corporate America and handled lots of various types of customers , but I have never had a General Manager speak to me, in the type of tone and attitude this guy had, this is why I do not like dealing with Franchises , they ended up cancelling my order because the guy said the driver tried calling but I didn't answer, so I was trying to explain myself and he wouldn't listen.I will never use or buy another item from Dominoes and I will let all of my customers and friends know how rude the management seems to be, you should never make a customer feel like you are doing them a favor by spending their money at your location, and if there are restrictions for delivery, don't allow the customer to order on the app!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dominos pizza delivery service. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments