Drivers refuse to deliver to apartments buildings. They call you and say that I had to come downstairs and meet him on the street inorder to accept my order. When I asked why, he said that its store policy that drivers do not come up stairs.
On my customer profile I wrote on the "Delivery Instructions" : "Ring (my name) Bell, Come up to 3rd floor".
IF, there was a problem with this and IF there's a store policy regarding this, why didn't they call me BEFORE the order was accepted ?
Why aren't customers informed of this store policy ( if it actually exists ) before the order is taken & accepted ?
THIS PLACE IS A JOKE !!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivering my own order
- Being insulted & ignored
You May Also Like
- "My Cheesteak toasted sandwich was absolutely horrible. It was literally just about an even One inch thick. I got charged over 6.00 for the equivalent of 1.00 fast food burger...."
- "Manager Behman was rude once given the complaint of receiving cold pizza and wings. Raising his tone over the phone. I live less than a mile from the store and..."
- "Its simple. I ordered a bacon cheese burger feasta pizza with added italian sausage. Im staying at the ft samhouston hotel and order from a location that is..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "The commercial that they advertise is fake you are not 100% guaranteed credit approval and they don't even talk about the $199 down. Like so many of those Pay Here..."
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."