Dominos Pizza Delivery Service Review from Yonkers, New York
Drivers refuse to deliver to apartments buildings. They call you and say that I had to come downstairs and meet him on the street inorder to accept my order. When I asked why, he said that its store policy that drivers do not come up stairs.
On my customer profile I wrote on the "Delivery Instructions" : "Ring (my name) Bell, Come up to 3rd floor".
IF, there was a problem with this and IF there's a store policy regarding this, why didn't they call me BEFORE the order was accepted ?
Why aren't customers informed of this store policy ( if it actually exists ) before the order is taken & accepted ?
THIS PLACE IS A JOKE !!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivering my own order
- Being insulted & ignored
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "I put in the order at 955 and called an hour later because it did not reach my house the manager at the time told me that my order is..."
- "This are the photos of the pizza I ordered with stake, but got pork and stake...."
- "My brother is having Lockridge homes build his home. I go over there at different times of the day and week. Noone is ever working. Broken window. The electrical panel..."
- "The commercial that they advertise is fake you are not 100% guaranteed credit approval and they don't even talk about the $199 down. Like so many of those Pay Here..."
- "There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."