Drivers refuse to deliver to apartments buildings. They call you and say that I had to come downstairs and meet him on the street inorder to accept my order. When I asked why, he said that its store policy that drivers do not come up stairs.

On my customer profile I wrote on the "Delivery Instructions" : "Ring (my name) Bell, Come up to 3rd floor".

IF, there was a problem with this and IF there's a store policy regarding this, why didn't they call me BEFORE the order was accepted ?

Why aren't customers informed of this store policy ( if it actually exists ) before the order is taken & accepted ?

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE !!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dominos pizza delivery service from Dominos Pizza was delivering my own order and being insulted & ignored Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments