DOMINOS PIZZA in Fort Worth, TX Brought me a burnt pizza and a 2 liter coke instead of 2 20oz cokes.

Me and my daughter ordered a pizza and 2 20oz cokes...when they brought it to me, the pizza was burnt (i have pictures) and a 2 liter coke.I called and spoke to a manager named Maegan, who was extremely rude and does not know a thing about customer service!!!!!!

She argued with me stating that she took the order and that the young man ( which it my daughter) placed a pizza and requested a 2 liter coke!!!! I want you to know that I will no longer order from Dominos Pizza!!!!

If you want or care for the picture please email or call 817.805.5753.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220376 Sanford, Maine

A 2 liter coke has more in it then 2 20 oz cokes at least they did not make you get pepsi insted

0 0 Reply

Dec 24, 2014 #920785 Spring, Texas

That's BURNT to you? Come here. Closer. Closer. *SLAP* get the h3ll out of here with that ***.

6 0 Reply

Aug 18, 2012 #530409

Managers have no clue how to speak to customers. I agree with you sir, pass on Dominos

0 1 Reply

Aug 11, 2012 #527622

Looks like a pretty normal pizza to me!

If you are one of those overly picky people that expects food to look like a cookbook, I suggest making it clear to them over the phone while ordering.

6 0 Reply

Aug 06, 2012 #524973

looks delicious to me :)

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about