We spent 70 dollars at Domino's tonight.They got our order wrong and I called and spoke with manager Helen to have it resolved, it was NOT!

She advised me in a very unprofessional manner that it is my responsibility to make sure I order the right food. I did in fact order the boneless wings with sweet BBQ sauce but was told I did not know how to order food. I am a grown woman and have never been spoken to in the manner I was tonight. I was called names and told I was *** and needed to learn to place orders.

She never said once that she would replace or redo our order,which I just wanted redone so it wasn't burnt and I could eat it. She kept cutting me off and would not let me finish my sentence. I then got upset and reminded her that this is a small town and word travels and she said "so what" that she " was not responsible" for a customer's mess up. Now too my knowledge I have never worked at Domino's so I did not cook the food, therefore I did not burn it which was what I wanted corrected.

Not to be yelled at and called names. I will never use Domino's again and wanted to share this experience. Someone had better contact me about this mgr and what you are going to do to fix the issue.

I want her fired, she had no need for the aggression used in this matter.My info is Rebecca Perry @806 376 3367 i will keep contacting until something is done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dominos pizza manager. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments