1.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The manager of the Domino's on 115th and Halsted in Chicago refused to sell to me by delivery because she didn't knowI was half a block inside the Borderline of their delivery territory.I was not outside delivery area she just could not figure it out.

If she had looked at Google Maps she would have realized that my street is within her territory, but she would not listen to me when I told her exactly where I was.

Therefore I was refused service.the management in staff there have all the personality of a rattlesnake.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza and dominos pizza manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments