2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Ordered three pizzas for dinner.The pizza tracker said they left the store at 6:51, did not get the pizzas until 7:30.

They were cold, disgusting, and not worth the almost $50 we spent on them. We attempted to call the store and they said the pizzas had actually left on time when they had not.

Husband went with pizzas back to store, store manager was there and when the manager found out that my husband was there told the employee, in full view of my husband, to say that he wasn't there.Thankfully another manager on duty helped get us our refund but we have never been so disappointed, disgusted or angry at your company before now and never want to go back to that store again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dominos pizza delivery service. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

The worst part of this all was my husband got angry and was still angry at home and beat me tonight after taking classes in anger management.

BrettJones
to KatherineAcord Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1247793

If that is true than you guys have bigger problems than cold pizza.Why did your husband not beat the manager instead since the manager was the one that angered him.

My guess is because he is a coward and only beats on women. Either way it is not their fault he lost his temper that bad.

If this did not set him off something else would have.He is just making excuses, it is best to leave him.