Dominos Pizza at 820A - 12 Street New Westminster screwed up my order twice. They suck!

The first time I ordered a large 5 topping pizza at 6

pm and was told to pick it up in 10 minutes. I went

to the store 10 minutes later and nobody had even

heard of my order. I had to order again and wait about 30 minutes. The second time I went there to

order a large 1 topping pizza and even showed the

guy the coupon with a picture and everything. He made a medium instead of a large and sort of

disappeared after that. This other girl was running around trying to find my large pizza then finally

figured out a medium was made instead. Idiots!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #588336

i wont to talk about the manager of dominos pizza in vancouver seymour she traite her emplyes like chit she yaling in fronte off custemer she dase everything to make her drivers pistof she dasent have anny respect for her employers she is fuckun crasy

Jason was probably the *** who made the pizza.Who cares if they are a teenager or an adult, they are expressing their complaint.

What kind of *** comments about someones self esteem issues on a pizza complaint?Get a life Jason Tillo

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #42239

In the manner that the OP wrote this letter himself/herself I would say that she is a child/ teenager herself/himself. No one over the age of 11 would result to childish name calling. Either that or they are a verbally abusive adult with self esteem issues.

I am a Delivery Expert for Dominos, and a manager in training.The problem with some pizza places is that they hire teenagers.

Believe me some of them are not that bright. They put young assistant managers in and some of them never graduated high school. I work with one and that person is too young and very disrespectful to the older employees. We do make our pizzas right as much as possible.

When there is a mistake most of the time we catch it before it leaves the store and remake it.All the employees had to do was look at the printed label on your pizza.