Product: Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza Clear all filters (0 of 23 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Dominos Pizza - Bad pizza making no customer satisfaction

Ask for pepperoni pizza there were pepperoni here and there didn't cover the sauce cheese a nywhere, there was a blizzard and I was at Walmart came out it was so so bad, I was so hungry so I found this dominos, picked it up and drove frantically back to ft.collins the neighboring town didn't look at the pizza until I opened the box and saw a cheese pizza with a few pepperoni here and there.

Dominos Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza Review from Apple Valley, California

My husband and i ordered 3 pizzas 1 cheese, 1 peperonie, and 1 pinapple well the pinapple had a few mushrooms on it and my husband is very allergic i called the manage and all i got was a new pinapple pizza and he told me and i quote " not my problem he didnt tell me" im sorry but if i dont order mushrooms on my pizza i assume they wont put them on the pizza.

Dominos Pizza - Pizza is wrong... again

I called them back the same night. Spoke with some one and they said they was going gave me store credit.it happen on friday 8/24/18 .
4.0

Dominos Pizza - Never again

Ordered an Italian base pizza £16.99 pepperoni and jalapeno the pizza base was soooi thin it was like a cracker base the the toppings well what can I say what toppings could of had a Chinese or Indian meal for 2 for the price of that shame on dominos rip of never ever will I order of them or recommend them

Dominos Pizza - Complaint/refund

On july 28 i received two pepperoni and susage pizza that was burned.late one hour. On july 29 went in store to get thin crust that was so crispy and burned i couldnt eat. I tried to call back with no avail they wouldnt answer phone finally the manager said it was too long after i left store and thats the way the oven cooks thin crust. This unfair they are very unprofessional and unorganized.
Dominos Pizza - Want my money back or another pizza
Dominos Pizza - Want my money back or another pizza
I order a extra large pepperoni pizza last night from the 3301 Mibile hwy Montgomery al store the pizza was cold hard and burnt with no cheese on it when i called i was told that they would deliver another pizza no pizza called back they where very rude exspecially...
Shoo

They should give you BOTH another pizza and your money back. Plus, they should throw in a free 2 liter bottle of coke and dessert for good measure. Then, instead of being a Pi...

1.8

Dominos Pizza - Order wrong

My food was halfway cooked n cold and soggy I want knew food

Dominos Pizza - Food poisoning

I ordered pepperoni pizza and spinach feta cheesy bread. Within an hour I vomited and then was up all night with diarrhea and horribly painful stomach cramping- so painful, I broke into a sweat. I vomited again the following day, along with the stomach cramping and diarrhea until about 3pm. I’ve not eaten at dominoes for several years, and can’t say I want to any time soon again.
2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
#1208194

Dominos Pizza - No follow up

Dominos never got back with me to accommodate my concerns, poor customer service will never eat there again. My food came cold and the manager was rude with me due yo his driver being late t my home stating he only has two drivers workers with wasn't my problem if you quote a delivery time it should be delivered within the alloted amount of time.{{Redacted}}
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Dominos Pizza - Very poor

I ordered two large pepperoni pizzas one Thin Crust one hand tossed they said it would be ready in 30 minutes I ordered two large pepperoni pizzas one thing crust one hand tossed they said it would be ready in 30 minutes I waited 52 minutes to get my pizzas 45 minutes later I ask where my pizzas were they said they were coming out I won't be going back to Domino's in Wiggins anymore this is like the third time this is happened and all they told me was sorry for for your wait