Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza Review

7 of 946 Dominos Pizza reviews

I usually order dominos pizza from other locations and the food is quite excellent.However, this particular location did not appeal to me.

The pizza was burnt. The cheese bread was burnt and delivered with no sauce. I attempted to call the store to make this right, however, the store manager would rather argue with me and tell me that the order was not burnt but rather "well done". I have no reason to lie about the appeal or lack thereof concerning my order.

I even have pictures for proof. So instead of placing a new order, I decided (after the verbal exchange with the manager) that it be in my best interest to just get my money back. Once again the manager says to me "if anything is missing from the order then You will not get your money back". This cannot be real.

I placed an order and taylored it to what I like, not the presentation that was given to me.This is totally unacceptable and something should be done about it immediately.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #1007139

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 946 Dominos Pizza reviews

Feb 13 #1285830 Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States

Having worked at a pizza delivery place,let me assure you it is staggering the number of people that will order pizza, eat it and then demand their $$$ back. Now, having said that, yes that pizza is overcooked.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×