Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza Review from Meriden, Connecticut

131 of 946 Dominos Pizza reviews

I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was July 5 at 7:15 PM. The chicken wings were not even an inch long the pizza was dry and the pepperoni was burnt it was way overpriced for a small pizza the chicken wings were awful they were Dry and tiny. I lost a little faith in you guys and not sure if I want to order from this Meriden store again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #877421

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
131 of 946 Dominos Pizza reviews

Jul 11, 2016 #1183611

Not knowing what you paid for for the pizza/wings, hard to say if you got a raw deal, so to speak. But, if you've been ordering there for 30 years, I am sure you know what the wing size should be..and know wants a burnt pizza. The whiners below have probably never ordered pizza, as they haven't collected enough cans yet.

2 0 Reply
bird

Jul 07, 2016 #1182146 San Jose, California, United States

Cut them a break, you've had good luck with them for 30 years and now because the chicken wings are small and pizza is burnt, you go online and post a nastygram? And you've never disappointed anyone?

1 1 Reply

Jul 11, 2016 #1183607 Vallejo, California, United States

Funny. I have never had good food from Domino's. It only took me once to figure out that cheap pizza is cr@p. It has taken him 30 years? He must of never tried good pizza.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×