Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza Review from Meriden, Connecticut

I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was July 5 at 7:15 PM. The chicken wings were not even an inch long the pizza was dry and the pepperoni was burnt it was way overpriced for a small pizza the chicken wings were awful they were Dry and tiny. I lost a little faith in you guys and not sure if I want to order from this Meriden store again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #877421

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11 #1183611

Not knowing what you paid for for the pizza/wings, hard to say if you got a raw deal, so to speak. But, if you've been ordering there for 30 years, I am sure you know what the wing size should be..and know wants a burnt pizza. The whiners below have probably never ordered pizza, as they haven't collected enough cans yet.

2 0 Reply

Jul 07 #1182146 San Jose, California

Cut them a break, you've had good luck with them for 30 years and now because the chicken wings are small and pizza is burnt, you go online and post a nastygram? And you've never disappointed anyone?

1 1 Reply

Jul 11 #1183607 Vallejo, California

Funny. I have never had good food from Domino's. It only took me once to figure out that cheap pizza is cr@p. It has taken him 30 years? He must of never tried good pizza.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.