Featured Not resolved
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was July 5 at 7:15 PM. The chicken wings were not even an inch long the pizza was dry and the pepperoni was burnt it was way overpriced for a small pizza the chicken wings were awful they were Dry and tiny. I lost a little faith in you guys and not sure if I want to order from this Meriden store again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dominos pizza pepperoni pizza from Dominos Pizza and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Not knowing what you paid for for the pizza/wings, hard to say if you got a raw deal, so to speak. But, if you've been ordering there for 30 years, I am sure you know what the wing size should be..and know wants a burnt pizza. The whiners below have probably never ordered pizza, as they haven't collected enough cans yet.

San Jose, California, United States #1182146

Cut them a break, you've had good luck with them for 30 years and now because the chicken wings are small and pizza is burnt, you go online and post a nastygram? And you've never disappointed anyone?

to bird Vallejo, California, United States #1183607

Funny.I have never had good food from Domino's.

It only took me once to figure out that cheap pizza is cr@p.

It has taken him 30 years?He must of never tried good pizza.