Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza Review from Meriden, Connecticut
I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was July 5 at 7:15 PM. The chicken wings were not even an inch long the pizza was dry and the pepperoni was burnt it was way overpriced for a small pizza the chicken wings were awful they were Dry and tiny. I lost a little faith in you guys and not sure if I want to order from this Meriden store again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE VIEW IMAGES I HAVE ATTACHED.I HAVE SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA .PLEASE RESPOND!!..."
- "Last night i made a order for a oven bake sandwich chicken habenero no pineapples or sauce it had extra pineapples and i had a 8 piece chicken thats supposed..."
- "I ordered 2 vegetarian cheese pizzas at the dominos in Redmond, WA on Redmond Way. I brought the pizza back home and noticed after eating a slice from one of..."
- "This Armstrong signature is an obvious example of a Shawn Jackson hand drawn forgery from 22-25 years ago. Anyone who authenticated this would be lacking in experience. eBay item number:290811659352 I..."
- "GEORGE9785 bought a signed photograph of Astronaut Cernan from me on eBay then he "created" a written statement alleged from Steven Zarelli that the autograph was fake and gave it..."
- "Lack of judgement and good taste. R&R Autograph Auctions has often done what ever they need to to make sales. They support a web site called AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE,..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."