Dominos Pizza Pepperoni Pizza Review from Meriden, Connecticut
I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was July 5 at 7:15 PM. The chicken wings were not even an inch long the pizza was dry and the pepperoni was burnt it was way overpriced for a small pizza the chicken wings were awful they were Dry and tiny. I lost a little faith in you guys and not sure if I want to order from this Meriden store again.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "I ordered the speciality bufalo chicken pizza and added feta cheese with olives. The pizza arrived with absolutely NO buffalo sauce, the cheese was burnt, there was no feta and..."
- "This is a horrible location. I hate this locatiom they need better staffing and new management. An hr later and no pizza...."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I had my car in for an oil change. Now almost 2 months later my car was hesitating and bucking. I asked a friend to check my transmission fluid and..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "GEORGE9785 currently lives in British Columbia, home to people from the Middle East due to Canadian Liberal Politics. I chose not to buy from him or support him in..."