Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as the smell was making me sick. I narrowed it down to the pepperonis I believe and my son picked them off of his piece.

None of us has the stomach to continue in with a second piece and I got up to start some Mac and cheese for my two boys.

When I called the manager to tell him to please come and get the pizza and give us back our money he was very sarcastic and mocking me. Told me he was expecting the call He told me that is not their policy and that I will have to call corporate to try to get my money back. I had paid cash. Big mistake. He said his name is Derrick, not sure if he told the truth since he was so rude and hateful.

I will never EVER EVER ORDER A DOMINOES AGAIN. I only did so because my kids think that they like it.

Penn Ave South in Minneapolis

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments