Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I will never order from dominos pizza again.Why do they tape coupons on to your order that they will not honor.

I tried to use a coupon that was on my last order to order, the coupon has no expiration date on it. I was trying to order pizza for my elderly mother, the coupon has a title called the "Perfect Combo" for $19.99, coupon # 9183. The assistant manager on shift would not honor the coupon. The store location is in Houston, Texas on Houston Avenue.

Really sucks that they send coupons they will not honor.Hello Pizza Hut I guess I will be ordering from you from now on.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dominos pizza pizza coupon from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments