I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there) ,she was so polite and replied with she is going to send pizza with in 15 mins but the delivery boy came 10:12 pm.I tried to take the picture of pizza I didn't expect his reaction ,Immediately he throwed the pizza and reversed his car with full speed and ran away.So I took the fallen pizza pics and been to store to show his manager.she was so polite and she told like she is going to give free pizza and refund my money .

I refused free pizza and asked my money back.

I don't know how long does it take to refund.sleeping with hungry stomach.Mr CEO please take care of your customers.Please see the attachments of ordered time , call history, and pizza pics.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dominos pizza pizza. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments