I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there) ,she was so polite and replied with she is going to send pizza with in 15 mins but the delivery boy came 10:12 pm.I tried to take the picture of pizza I didn't expect his reaction ,Immediately he throwed the pizza and reversed his car with full speed and ran away.So I took the fallen pizza pics and been to store to show his manager.she was so polite and she told like she is going to give free pizza and refund my money .
I refused free pizza and asked my money back.
I don't know how long does it take to refund.sleeping with hungry stomach.Mr CEO please take care of your customers.Please see the attachments of ordered time , call history, and pizza pics.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Im very disappointed and upset... i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites.. ..."
- "My Cheesteak toasted sandwich was absolutely horrible. It was literally just about an even One inch thick. I got charged over 6.00 for the equivalent of 1.00 fast food burger...."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."