I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there) ,she was so polite and replied with she is going to send pizza with in 15 mins but the delivery boy came 10:12 pm.I tried to take the picture of pizza I didn't expect his reaction ,Immediately he throwed the pizza and reversed his car with full speed and ran away.So I took the fallen pizza pics and been to store to show his manager.she was so polite and she told like she is going to give free pizza and refund my money .
I refused free pizza and asked my money back.
I don't know how long does it take to refund.sleeping with hungry stomach.Mr CEO please take care of your customers.Please see the attachments of ordered time , call history, and pizza pics.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "Im very disappointed and upset... i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites.. ..."
- "This is sandwhich has not much on it. I'm very upset...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."