I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there) ,she was so polite and replied with she is going to send pizza with in 15 mins but the delivery boy came 10:12 pm.I tried to take the picture of pizza I didn't expect his reaction ,Immediately he throwed the pizza and reversed his car with full speed and ran away.So I took the fallen pizza pics and been to store to show his manager.she was so polite and she told like she is going to give free pizza and refund my money .
I refused free pizza and asked my money back.
I don't know how long does it take to refund.sleeping with hungry stomach.Mr CEO please take care of your customers.Please see the attachments of ordered time , call history, and pizza pics.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look at this deranged glob of dough they delivered to me. I called the manager and he claimed he personally made this pizza and it was fine. What a ***...."
- "I ordered from dominos at 6:17 & was quoted 29-39 minutes for delivery. An hour later i still had no food. I called & she said give it 20 more..."
- "Last night i made a order for a oven bake sandwich chicken habenero no pineapples or sauce it had extra pineapples and i had a 8 piece chicken thats supposed..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."