Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Ordered over the phone.Person who answered the phone didn't know what they were doing.

Didn't know how to take the order, or how to give the special. The person kept putting me on hold to ask someone else how to do her job. Then I paid with my credit card and the person charge my credit card 4 times for the amount that I paid for my purchase so that means I paid over $100 for my pizza. I called the store and the manager was rude and tell me now I only paid for what I was charged which I was charged over $100 for my pizza.

Now all of my bills what overdrawn because of the mistake of dominos and they won't give me my money back.I will never call Domino's again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments