Featured Not resolved

Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza on Bullard at 10500 Chef Menteur hwy.New Orleans La,70127 order number 652253 Server 9013,phone number (504)240-6700.I went into the location to pick up my order and my order wasn't ready until 7:40pm which is 1 hour and 40 minute wait and then when i received my order my pizza was burned when i got home!!!!I am not pleased about this at all this is poor customer service,you'll have to do better,this is really Ridiculous and now my family have to eat Burned food!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

It really sounds like they did you a favor here. The only thing worse than a slow Dominos pizza in one that arrives quickly.

Macon, Georgia, United States #1251386

OMG ...please get over yourself

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1251159

First of all who the he'll waits almost2 hrs for a shifty dominos pizza.?Second if it weren't ready by the ESTIMATE they gave you did you bother to ask why?

We're they very busy? By the hour mark if it weren't ready I'd have left and filed a charge back with my CC if you paid for it ahead of time that is. And lastly since you waited ALL that time why the he'll wouldn't you have checked it.,?

I've gone to the same shop for 20+ years and I ALWAYS check it.Learn from this and move on