2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Ordered my pizza waited about an hour then got tue notification that ny pizza had been delivered yet i didnt have it.I called the elmirage dominos location and the guy said I couldnt find the house number.

Which is absolutelly obsurd since it is in two places and my phone number was on the account i ordered my pizza on. So why did he not call? Just marked my pizza as delivered that I had already payed for, and was mot going to even attempt to get ahokd of me. You know whats even more ridiculous is the fact that this has now happened twice once at my own house and once while i was at my sisters.

There service is horrible and they attempt to put the blame on the customers.

They have no resolution system to make the customer happy.This location needs management

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments