1.5

Ordered two small pizzas,and two small sodas to be delivered by Dominos #7507, SLC, UT.After an hour called the store why we didn't get our order.

Mgr. said he tried to call us back but our phone hadn't rang. He needed zip code for my benefits card. I moved here from southrn UT but didn't realize i had not changed my address.

I am a 60 yr old woman on disability. I could not remember the zip. Gave him four wrong ones before i got it right. I was quoted $14.96.

Finally order arrives with the price $19.50. I check the balance on my card and it has been charged 13 times of $14.96, $17.46 & $19.50 with several refunds of $17.03 & $14.96!!! Total charges were $144.88. Because they are pre approved charges not pending!.

Called corporate with little help and no answers to conflicting charges. Mgr. calls me and proceeds to tell me i am lying about oending charges, starts arguing with me and yelling at me. I hung up on him and called corporate office crying, upst and very angry.

Told them anout conversation and Mgr is not to rver call me! It has been hours now and i an telling my family and friends not to do business with Dominos Pizza. I will call my card and dispute every charge on it.

They had delivered the lukewarm, shrivelled up, cardboard tasting pizzas they made at first call.What a horrible experience this has brrn!

Review about: Dominos Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments