Was delivered pizza after 40 minutes of order.Once pizza arrived, I opened pizza box and a roach was crawling on crust of pizza.

So disgusting, I immediately called dominoes back and manage had poor attitude about situation.

Very poor customer service and people skills.We then had to wait another 49 minutes to return pizza and be refunded our money, which was now 120 minutes with my family not eating.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

We take concerns like this very seriously. Please contact us at http://bit.ly/dpz_cares so we can follow up on this for you. Thanks!