Featured Not resolved

I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They told me they were sorry something happened and they had not even started to make my pizza yet. When I asked how much longer they said they did not know that they had 20 pizzas in front of mine.

I told them that was ridicules that they told me 20 minutes and they couldn't even tell me when they could start my pizza.

They agreed it was terribly ridicules and that they the computer tells them how long to tell the customer and that is what it said.

I asked what it said now and they said they could not even offer me a time.

They offered no discount for misinforming me and or no meaning appology.

I eat here often and have never had a problem before.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

#1019769

Make your own dam pizza!!!

Wow, and now you've forever slandered this man because you posted his picture. Its not HIS individual fault that your pizza was not ready. ***.

ransom

So now this guy has his picture on the Internet forever without his permission because of your silly rant.

It should be illegal.

Why didn't you post your picture?

We're so sorry for the delay! Please contact us at http://bit.ly/dpz_cares so we can follow up on this for you. Thanks!