Caterham, England

Dominos Pizza Caterham, Surrey.UK

Ordered a pizza this evening only to discover an 8-9 inch hair embedded in the food.

Telephoned to complain and the call handler at Doninos simply expected us to accept another pizza. This in unhygienic and not a fit business practice... Where are the food standards at Doninos Caterham? Customer experience poor...

And all they expect is 'another pizza'. Appalling.

Will I ever trust this branch again: no.Could I recommend this branch: no!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments