Featured Not resolved
2.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to the lid of my box.When I call to talk to the manager at the store she makes it sound like im purposely screwing up my pizza.

I dont like her tone nor her accusations I will however not order from Dominos anymore unless something is done about this issue.The store I order from is in Charleston West Virginia on Oakwood Road and the managers name is Michelle

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Have seen this problem before and it was the result of an employee turning the box upside down when she was inserting the boxes into the insulted bags for the delivery drivers. Even after her error was shown to her, she kept doing it and was ultimately fired as the company was tired of replacing pizzas for angry customers and losing money.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1293413

40.00 a week seems like a lot for dominos, I think I would have stopped ordering there the first or second time it happened!

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1271593

ok I can see being upset after the first time this happened.and even a second time but come on now 4 times ?

what did you say/do after the first / second / third time it happened?

you waited till you, as you claim, spent $40 every week for 4 weeks before you contacted the store manager.

the other comment however about the plastic tray thing is correct they are there to prevent that from happening.

either they're not using them or something else is going on.every pizza joint I goto uses them for this VERY reason even one I've been going to for 20+ years uses them because it cuts down a huge majority of these types of complaints

Newport News, Virginia, United States #1227453

suck it up buttercup

my family cant even afford pizza

to zudu #1294990

That's YOUR personal problem. Sounds like YOU need to suck it up, buttercup and get a job!!!

Irving, Texas, United States #1225931

Why are you paying $40 for Domino's pizza when everyone else on the planet is paying $5.99?You do know it's not real pizza, right?

It probably comes out of a can like Pillsbury rolls.My dog won't even eat Dominos.

to Anonymous #1294992

Why are you questioning how much this person spends at Domino's? Go play with your dog!

Mike_mn

I do not see the little plastic 'table' in the center of the pizza.It's a little 3 legged tray that resembles a tiny table.

It's purpose is to prevent the cover from pressing down onto the top of the pizza.

They are either trying to but corners by not using them, which is *** because it only annoys customers, or, they just don;t bother.

Order again, and request the plastic center cover tray.

They shouldn't charge you for it, as it's less than 1 cent.

Sounds like the manager is clueless.Dooesn't hurt to educate them about the plastic tray.