Bad service in the store 243 falmouth Rd, hyannis Ma 02601 , my family come to florida and im waiting like 1 one for one order, that suck

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Dominos Pizza - Pizza Review Dominos Pizza "Very bad service pizza was not cut got carryout and went to pick up and they said they dis not have an order for me so she left and i..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Delivery Service Review Dominos Pizza "I ordered my special 5.99 pizzas that took over a hour to reach me and I live less than 8 minutes away. The young lady was very rude and my..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Disappointed customer Dominos Pizza "I ordered a chicken bacon ranch from Dover,Nh Central st location all the time but this time was a joke. Attached picture with 4pcs of chicken!? I normally am never..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Customer Care Review Dominos Pizza "Slightly behind on the time frame i was given which is to be expected on a friday night. So as im sitting waiting along with the 6 people...not including myself...i..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more