We ordered online and got a notice it was ready so we went inside and stood there for a couple mintues until someone helped us.She did something on the register and then went to the back...we stood around for another 5 min until another customer came in and the exact same thing happened to him.
Finally he said something and the same girl came to help (with an attitude) he said he got an notice that the pizza was done and she said it wasnt so we all just waited for a couple more minutes...
the gentleman fixing the dough kept telling everyone in the back to help us or answer the phone (since it was ringing constantly while we waited)
Finally when it came out, our pizzas looks dry and the chicken bites were burnt.I wouldve asked for everything to be made but i just didnt want to deal with it anymore.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "Hand tossed banana peppers and olives this is what we received. It was a soupy sauce on top with very little banana peppers tried to cut into it but it..."
- "They dont want to honor my warranty so my next step is court. The worst construction ever...."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."