Dominos Pizza Pizza Review from Middletown, Rhode Island
Im very disappointed and upset...
i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites..
WTF?? What is this disgusting sauce on my pizza????? Seriously?????? I dont believe the pizza sauce changed ...
who? When? Why????? Needless to say, i only are 2 slices "only" because i just spent $23 and I was starving!!
My boyfriend said the same thing to me... I asked him if the sauce tasted different? ? He replied yeah, its gross!!!
Thanks alot Dominoes!
No warnings at all
this was the Middletown RI store
not happy, went to bed hungry!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- " I have been ordering from Domino's for over 30 years and in my time ordering from them I have never been more disappointed about a meal and I was..."
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "The Phenix Mutual Fire Insurance Company will try to scam you on homeowners claims. On 11/6/12 I had a yard and shed fire. It took 2 weeks for them..."