2.6

Im very disappointed and upset...

i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites..

WTF?? What is this disgusting sauce on my pizza????? Seriously?????? I dont believe the pizza sauce changed ...

who? When? Why????? Needless to say, i only are 2 slices "only" because i just spent $23 and I was starving!!

My boyfriend said the same thing to me... I asked him if the sauce tasted different? ? He replied yeah, its gross!!!

Thanks alot Dominoes!

No warnings at all

this was the Middletown RI store

not happy, went to bed hungry!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dominos pizza pizza. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments