3.3

Very in happy with the customer service I ordered at 11:40 pm went home discovered that they gave me the wrong order everything was wrong 2 pizzas 14 piece wings and cheesy bread of which I had non of called back at 12:40 to tell them I was on my way back to get my correct order the young man tells me they closed could I get my order tomorrow!Well I get there the heavy set young man I spoke on the phone with and a girl who says she's the manager come to the window takes the incorrect order and tells they will make my order.

5 min later the boy and the girl gets in the car together and leaves. Another lady comes to the window to bring my "correct" order that the girl that left supposed to have made. And it's wrong now at this point I'm pissed I only had 1 pizza and wings.

And the one pizza was wrong so I had to wait again for my other pizza and my cheesy bread at this point it's 1:20 am my family had fell asleep by the time I made it bk home.Money down the drain.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of dominos pizza pizza from Dominos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments