Tonight I ordered a Three topping pizza for pick up from Dominos Pizza in Poway California.I checked the pizza at pick up only because we have had a problem before after getting home, and finding little to no toppings as per the order.

There was NO bacon on the Pizza. NONE. When I asked to speak with a manager I was told Brandon is the manager and he is not here. Sage is in charge, however he is not a manager.

When I show Page that there is clearly ZERO bacon on the pizza, he informs me that there is bacon on the Pizza, however you just can not see it. I responded by saying you are correct I CAN NOT SEE ANY BACON. STRIKE TWO! - "you can not see the bacon" hmm,, why would I pay for something that I can not see, I cant not taste, and I can not enjoy.

STRIKE THREE - I do not get a receipt.,,,, when I ask about the receipt I am told by Page, the person in charge but NOT the manager, well I dont know because I did not ring up the order.

SORRY YOU CAN NOT SEE THE BACON SORRY I AM NOT THE MANAGER SORRY YOU DID NOT GET A RECEIPT STRIKE 1, STIKE 2, STRIKE 3!!!YOUR OUT!

Review about: Pizza.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion