Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way.Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online.

They always charge me for items and not send them, mess up my order in some way. Tonight they sent me a pasta bowl that I ordered with no sauce in it at all!! A completely dry pasta bowl with noodles and veggies, like seriously how ignorant can one be.

They must hire and employee the people with the lowest iq's known to man!I am done giving this place my hard earned money!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.