Dominos Pizza Primavera Pasta Review from Jupiter, Florida
Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way.Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online.
They always charge me for items and not send them, mess up my order in some way. Tonight they sent me a pasta bowl that I ordered with no sauce in it at all!! A completely dry pasta bowl with noodles and veggies, like seriously how ignorant can one be.
They must hire and employee the people with the lowest iq's known to man!I am done giving this place my hard earned money!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a joke right ?Don't know why it takes almost two hours for pizza..."
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "2 days ago I ordered a pizza online from the closest Dominos Pizza branch to my house (Kucukyali-Istanbul). They delivered it on time but when I opened it there was..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Fraudulent transactions on 1/31/16 and 2/1/16 (2) left a balance of $0.03 on my $25 Vanilla gift card. The loss was reported by telephone (800-571-1376) to Eddie on 3/8/16..."
- "Bought items 2/27/2016. Discovered crack on the 8th of March. File warranty and denied cause not done with 3 days . They didn't even call to tell me they denied..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."