3.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I am an employee at dominos in pennsylvania.Dominos will not let me wear underclothes to be warm.

They told me the only thing I can wear is a black or white flannel under my dominos shirt. I am a delivery driver and its not right that I cant wear a black hoodie under my dominos shirt so I can keep warm and protected from baf weather. They also told me thati cant wear my dominos beanie cap unless I wear their jacket. I cant wear the jacket cause the material breaks me out so I wear hoodies.

Can yall change your rules so that us delivery drivers can be warm while delivering yall food.I cant afford to get sick and be off work cause of not being able to stay warm and dry...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments