Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a pizza 2 hours prior and it said delivered but I didn't get call saying it arrived.I called them they took 3 hours to answer the phone.

The "manager" told me I didn't answer when delivery called but I didn't get a call from anyone. I asked if pizza was cold she said she didn't know she just got there it was someone else that was suppose to deliver.

I ask her to just cancel order because there is always a problem there.How long does it take for refund to be on card?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dominos pizza delivery service. Dominos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominos pizza delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominos Pizza. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Papa Johns Pizza.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1252149

I highly doubt it took three hours for them to answer the phone. If you really called for that amount of time; you are an ***.

to Anonymous #1252175

Once again, and I am sure you hear this about yourself A LOT, you are the *** in this scenario. I am getting the impression you work at Dominos or some other minimum wage job. Go back to school, get some marketable job skills and maybe you can get a career and not hate the world so much because YOU F'd up your life.