Called corprete and they said it was a frachise and they would tell them. Wooooo. Thx!!!

1.2
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Pete

Actually, that's the best course of action.The franchises are scared to death of a call from corporate, and always ends with the customer receiving free pizza, refunds, or other things.

Multiple complaints about the same store can result in it being closed for review, the general manager being removed, and a review of store policies.I've seen store go through this process and the resulting store usually becomes the best in the area.

Dominos Pizza Pizza Review Dominos Pizza "I ordered online and the app instructed me my order was ready about 1 hour writhing time I submitted and when I got there it was not ready yet. I..." Read more Dominos Pizza Pizza Review Dominos Pizza "Friday March 17, i purchased two medium pizzas and wings. The pizzas was not completely cook the cheese was not melted and the pizza was cold. The chicken had sauce..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Delivery Service Review Dominos Pizza "My experience with Dominos Located Omar 215-886-5060 1909 W. Cheltenham Ave Elkins Park, PA 19027 215-886-5060 So to begin Partial of my order was forgotten at the store. I placed..." Read more Dominos Pizza Pizza Review Dominos Pizza "Very bad service pizza was not cut got carryout and went to pick up and they said they dis not have an order for me so she left and i..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more