1.3

Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and I called in twice and they said the same thing each time I called "it is on its way" I am very mad about this and I want my money back I had guest in my house today and I needed the food to be here and it never showed up.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #947295

not a very good valentines day jimmy

don't worry i sent u some flowers

U may want to block out your information and jimmy that wasn't nice

You're all kinds of special.You posted your full address and phone number online.

Hey look in the pic - they're hiring drivers!

Go work for them and edjumacate them on how smurrt you iz.

Word minimum Word minimum Word minimum Word minimum Word minimum Word minimum Word minimum Word minimum