Dec 15, 2016, I call Dominos Pizza on South Green River Rd.in Evansville Indiana to order a pizza for delivery.

The man(kid) who answers tells me to hold. Held for about 15 minutes... ridiculous right? I hang up.

I call back. Same person says Dominos please hold. I try to stop him to talk to him but instantly he says "Dominos please hold" and hits the hold button before he can finish saying the words.. Even more ridiculous right?..

I'm ticked off at this point.. I call back.. Same thing happens.. I have to get to the bottom of this now (lol.) If i didn't love Dominos pizza so much i wouldn't bother and won't if it happens again, but the person on the phone has been rude to me and its unacceptable when my family wants some pizza.

So I make a call to my old Dominos location in Newburgh Indiana. They are true pro's, I never had an issue with them when I lived in Newburgh they're great, no complaint with them. They answer the phone. I tell the guy on the other end what happened.

He told me they're the laziest branch in the city and they've had problems with them before (thank goodness i'm not the only one.) He puts the manager on, and i tell the manager what had happened. He said he would get my order to me one way or another but he would contact the other store and try to find out what their malfunction is. about 30 minutes later the delivery driver from the Newburgh store calls me and says that his manager couldn't get them to stay on the phone either. they just say Dominos hold please and hit the button lol.

SO, someone at Domino's needs to take a trip to the store and south green and run through all their *** and get them in gear or fire them.

We spend a lot of money with Dominos and don't want to have these issues every time we want to order one of your delicious pizza's!Jared Roth Evansville, IN jaredlroth23@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $29. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dominos Pizza. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Papa Johns Pizza that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dominos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Dominos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments