Product: Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Dominos Pizza - Rude customer sevice. Which lead my to return my order.
Dominos Pizza - Rude customer sevice. Which lead my to return my order.
It was thin crust medium pizza with onion and green paper. When I opened my pizza it was all messed up. Seemed like they just through the pizza slice in box. When I called the store first they put me on hold for 10min then I called again ans the girl was rude as soon...
Product
Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza
Dominos Pizza - Poor quality

Dominos Pizza - Poor quality

3.0
I usually love dominoes but past few times I've ordered from there the quality has not been there. I order thin crust because that's what my kids love. But when I get a pizza that's burnt with dry cheese basically hard and extra crunchy. It's not easy getting the kids to eat it much less enjoy it.
Nutrition Description
1/2

2.6
I ordered online through Sequim Dominos Pizza. When i received my pizza it was burnt. I called and told them it was burnt and it was inedible, and if they can just replace it for an edible pizza i paid for. Dave refused,.argued, than hung up on me. Since new management took over their quality of food and customer service is plummeting huge
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
Dominos Pizza - Simple Review #1473100992

Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Review

This pizza was delivered to me on 9/5/16 at 2:40pm. Most of the cheese is on the side of box, it just looks horrible.

#842035
ordered a large thin crust sausage & green peppers special and got a pan crust sausage and green peppers.
Dominos Pizza - Simple Review #1459717655

Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Review

I ordered LG Thin crust bacon, sausage, onion, THE WORST EVER, thin crust taste like CARDBOARD, totally un-worthy of the money I paid for it. I want to be refunded.