Manufacturer: Dominos Pizza Category: Pizzas Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Review
I ordered online through Sequim Dominos Pizza. When i received my pizza it was burnt. I called and told them it was burnt and it was inedible, and if they can just replace it for an edible pizza i paid for. Dave refused,.argued, than hung up on me. Since new management...
2.6
Product
Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza
Dominos Pizza - Poor quality

Dominos Pizza - Poor quality

3.0
I usually love dominoes but past few times I've ordered from there the quality has not been there. I order thin crust because that's what my kids love. But when I get a pizza that's burnt with dry cheese basically hard and extra crunchy. It's not easy getting the kids to eat it much less enjoy it.
Dominos Pizza - Simple Review #1473100992

Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Review

This pizza was delivered to me on 9/5/16 at 2:40pm. Most of the cheese is on the side of box, it just looks horrible.

#842035
ordered a large thin crust sausage & green peppers special and got a pan crust sausage and green peppers.
Dominos Pizza - Simple Review #1459717655

Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Review

I ordered LG Thin crust bacon, sausage, onion, THE WORST EVER, thin crust taste like CARDBOARD, totally un-worthy of the money I paid for it. I want to be refunded.