2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user May 10

They were great before the new owner/management took over.This past year, on average I ordered atleast once a week without ANY complaints.

Then in the last few months with the quality plummeting I finally called with my 1st complaint, I ordered 4 pa stash and when received they were ALL 30% full, when I called the assistant manager explained they ran out of sauce, he was super nice and replaced all. Then 2 weeks later I received two raw pizzas. When i spoke to the manager he was completely rude and yelled at me on phone, he only replaced 1 of the raw pizzas I paid for, then put notes in my file that I complained ALL the time and to never replace or compensate. So a few days ago when I received a burnt inedible pizza and called the employee named Dave was argumentativeand rude and hung up on me.

So I paid for a large pizza that went directly in the garbage can.Super frustrating, I've been in the F&B industry for 20 years and I've never seen such blatant disregard and disrespect (nor treated any customer that way)

TO a person that keeps there business open.

Original review posted by user May 09

I ordered online through Sequim Dominos Pizza.When i received my pizza it was burnt.

I called and told them it was burnt and it was inedible, and if they can just replace it for an edible pizza i paid for.

Dave refused,.argued, than hung up on me.Since new management took over their quality of food and customer service is plummeting huge

Review about: Dominos Pizza Thin Crust Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments