Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

First let me say that I love dominos pizza. For the price, it's great quality. I've ordered my favorites in tons of different cities and states in the USA and it's always been consistent UNTIL I get back to Philadelphia. Today my friend and I ordered two large 3 topping pizzas one with sausage, feta, and spinach and one with bacon, pineapple, and black olives plus a 2 liter Coke and 2 packets of parmigiana cheese. Both pizzas barely had any toppings and the few toppings that were there were so unevenly distributed. The slices might have been cut by a blind person because of how uneven they were. I was so disappointed that I made a pizza profile just so I could contact someone to complain about this. This is not the first time this has happened at this location. The customer service is horrible as well. The cashiers are incredibly rude and so are the delivery drivers. They forgot to give us our soda and the parmigiana packets and when we mentioned it the MANAGER came out and tried to argue with us to the point where I had to pull up my order on my phone to prove that we ordered these things.

This is the last time I order my favorite pizzas from this spot because it's always a disappointment. Too bad too because the last time we ordered these two combinations was in Ocean City MD and they did a fantastic job. If I were a part of Dominos corporate headquarters I would look into your Philadelphia South Street location. Very disappointed.

Review about: Large 3 Topping Pizza.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion