Dominos Pizza Three Topping Pizza Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
First let me say that I love dominos pizza. For the price, it's great quality. I've ordered my favorites in tons of different cities and states in the USA and it's always been consistent UNTIL I get back to Philadelphia. Today my friend and I ordered two large 3 topping pizzas one with sausage, feta, and spinach and one with bacon, pineapple, and black olives plus a 2 liter Coke and 2 packets of parmigiana cheese. Both pizzas barely had any toppings and the few toppings that were there were so unevenly distributed. The slices might have been cut by a blind person because of how uneven they were. I was so disappointed that I made a pizza profile just so I could contact someone to complain about this. This is not the first time this has happened at this location. The customer service is horrible as well. The cashiers are incredibly rude and so are the delivery drivers. They forgot to give us our soda and the parmigiana packets and when we mentioned it the MANAGER came out and tried to argue with us to the point where I had to pull up my order on my phone to prove that we ordered these things.
This is the last time I order my favorite pizzas from this spot because it's always a disappointment. Too bad too because the last time we ordered these two combinations was in Ocean City MD and they did a fantastic job. If I were a part of Dominos corporate headquarters I would look into your Philadelphia South Street location. Very disappointed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Its simple. I ordered a bacon cheese burger feasta pizza with added italian sausage. Im staying at the ft samhouston hotel and order from a location that is..."
- "The order didn't come even though it says on the website it was delivered..."
- "This is sandwhich has not much on it. I'm very upset...."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."