Dominos Pizza Three Topping Pizza Review from Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
$8.43 wasted!Half the pizza isn't even cooked.
The PREMIUM chicken is pink, it wasn't even edible.
This isn't the first time either.It is only after the forth attempt at dominos that I finally give up.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Worst pizza ever! Over half was not edible. It looked and tasted soggy and disgusting. They need some new help at night that actually cares about the customers order! ..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "This is a horrible location. I hate this locatiom they need better staffing and new management. An hr later and no pizza...."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."