300 6th Ave Uppr 100, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Featured Not resolved

.A Domino's employee in Conover, N.C., is seen assembling sandwiches, spraying snot on them, sticking cheese up his nose before placing it on a piece of bread and passing gas on a slice of salami.The woman holding the camera narrates.

"In about five minutes, they'll be sent out to delivery, where somebody will be eating these, yes, eating them.And little did they know that cheese was in his nose and that there was some lethal gas that ended up on their salami," she proclaims proudly."That's how we roll at Domino's." the domino's workers was arested but after they already deliverd the food to the people they wanted to perp on by the way the people was elderly they didnt tip the driver and only complained one time my god the costomers was like 80 years old they are the sons and daughters of the owners for all domino's trust me they did it moor then once they will do it again and would you take that risk and eat the domino's food after seeing this or just order from a moor professional pizza place.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Spit on my food.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

This doesn't surprise me and one reason why I have NEVER eaten at a Domino's, ever!, I prefer REAL pizza and not processed dog sh it, and I also refuse to ever order food from or ever eat where little teenybopper snowflake retards (like the one pictures) are hired!!

ruth20172017
to Anonymous Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #1302395

I have a confession to make I just made this all up because they fired me.I had a picture of my work place, used photoshop and made it appear as if the employee was doing this.

I was angry when I made this post.

But none of it happened.I must take back what I said if I want my package.