Dominos Pizza - Dominos Please Bring Back Your Incredible Pizza Recipes From 1980's!!!

We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes.To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom Monaghan's genuine recipe.

We would get a large pepperoni for 4 kids and they would bring us the best fountain drink colas you have ever had in your life. Found out it was actually RC Cola, but they would mix it so a bit more syrup of RC with water than usual. The pizza and the RC were to die for no lie! The pizza would literally melt in your mouth and you could taste each savory ingredient as it burst with pure and honest intense flavor in your mouth.

The crust, sauce, cheese and pepperonis were fresh (as could be expected) and the real deal. To this day, I have never had a better pizza than the original Domino's from back in the day. Now, I wouldn't touch any of their pizzas with a 10 ft pole. Disgusting through and through to the point it makes me nauseated to even contemplate.

*** Dominos, how freakin hard is it to go back to Tom's original recipe from 80's and before. I'm sure he sold you the rights to use his recipes no doubt when the current imbeciles bought him out. So sad to me that this generation of kids will never know pure delight from our once beloved Dominos. Even if the tried and true original recipe costs more for decent higher-end ingredients, common sense dictates you would more than make up for it with volume of sales.

Get your head out of the sand and go back to what you know would beat any of your competitors hands down!!How hard is that to understand?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Tom monaghans original recipe 1980s
  • What I disliked
    • Dominos pizza is disgusting and i would rather starve

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Dominos Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #740425 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21 #1176161 Detroit, Michigan

I would love to have a dominos pizza from the 80's. I loved it so much more than what they are making now. I remember growing up ordering from them and how delicious it used to be.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about