Murfreesboro, Tennessee

We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes.To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom Monaghan's genuine recipe.

We would get a large pepperoni for 4 kids and they would bring us the best fountain drink colas you have ever had in your life. Found out it was actually RC Cola, but they would mix it so a bit more syrup of RC with water than usual. The pizza and the RC were to die for no lie! The pizza would literally melt in your mouth and you could taste each savory ingredient as it burst with pure and honest intense flavor in your mouth.

The crust, sauce, cheese and pepperonis were fresh (as could be expected) and the real deal. To this day, I have never had a better pizza than the original Domino's from back in the day. Now, I wouldn't touch any of their pizzas with a 10 ft pole. Disgusting through and through to the point it makes me nauseated to even contemplate.

*** Dominos, how freakin hard is it to go back to Tom's original recipe from 80's and before. I'm sure he sold you the rights to use his recipes no doubt when the current imbeciles bought him out. So sad to me that this generation of kids will never know pure delight from our once beloved Dominos. Even if the tried and true original recipe costs more for decent higher-end ingredients, common sense dictates you would more than make up for it with volume of sales.

Get your head out of the sand and go back to what you know would beat any of your competitors hands down!!How hard is that to understand?

Review about: Dominos Pizza.

I liked: Tom monaghans original recipe 1980s.

I didn't like: Dominos pizza is disgusting and i would rather starve.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dominos Pizza Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

Sooo true. Pizza just isn't what it used to be. I miss pizza HAVEN, Pietro's godfather ("doi it")' it truly sucks

Evans, Georgia, United States #1330822

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo agree!!!!

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1307561

Domino's motto should be,"If you like frozen pizza taste you will tolorate ours."

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1307557

Dominos, please go back to oringinal 80s recipe. It will make the world right again.

#1282047

You overestimate the consuming public sir. Why would a company throw away profits on decent ingredients when they know full well that the majority of the braindead consumers don't care? Be certain that Domino's understand this extremely well and are right at the position in the market they intend to be.

I can remember people also calling for better quality audio formats for similar reasons when .mp3 became popular, but their voices were drowned out by a sea of consumers who just didn't give a rat's ***.

to Anonymous #1340358

Whatever the pizza SUCKS. ITS always burnt, not enough cheese when I order XTRA CHEESE. it's nasty wake up THE CRUST IS THE WORST

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1176161

I would love to have a dominos pizza from the 80's. I loved it so much more than what they are making now. I remember growing up ordering from them and how delicious it used to be.

to Anonymous #1340361

*** yeah!!!Literally ordered it 3 times a week they knew us.

1980's all the way, BRING IT BACK!

they had to change the Recipe for cheaper ingredients AND due to the obesity in this country blah blah blah.PIZZA IS SUPPOSED TO BE FATTENING NOT HEALTHY