If Domino's lawyers make them post a big statement about how the delivery drivers don't get any of the delivery fee they charge then why do they charge a delivery charge.We are paying for overhead.
It would be like going into a sit down restaurant and they charge you money to bring the food to the table. Ripoff I say. Who gets the money? Apparently not the drivers.
I'm sure they have some story about how this is to pay for the insurance on the drivers or some such garbage but it's just an extra fee.
I'd rather they just raise the prices and include the delivery.Remember 30 minutes or it's free days from Domino's.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE VIEW IMAGES I HAVE ATTACHED.I HAVE SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA .PLEASE RESPOND!!..."
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "This are the photos of the pizza I ordered with stake, but got pork and stake...."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."
- "Thanks modlilys very pleased..Please look at my pictures it tells it all ..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."