Called store number 7947 Thornton Rd, Stockton , California, a guy put me on hold for 15 mins while I'm driving.I called while I'm driving that way by the time I get to the store pizza is ready.

I am still on hold until I get to the store parking lot. Still waiting and after 20 mins while sitting in the parking lot, this time a girl answer the phone. So I asked if they are really busy and she stated they are not. While I'm outside and looking at the store, I ask the lady how long I was placed on hold and if they are really busy.

To begin with, she said she don't know that I was on hold and she said that they are not that busy. I told her thAt why am I being placed on hold for 20 mins if they are not that busy, and I told her that "maybe they are just goofing around, chit chatting and gossiping" but she said this time that they are busy and if I drive by the store there are lots of customer in the lobby waiting. I told her if she is sure about how busy they are and there are lots of customer in the lobby, she responded YES. I told her I am in the parking lot and I don't see anyone.

She said show myself and I did, in fact I was on my way to the store and show myself. When she sees me coming , she Hang up the phone and went to the back. Instead of me placing an order in the store, I just left and told the other lady I changed my mind.

I wonder if this company tolerate their employees behavior especially this particular location.And I wonder if this company give values to what we put here.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

You are tough! Picking on young fast food workers!

Letitgo

Oh my, what a super tough guy!!