A couple of months ago my wife and I ordered a Domino's Pizza.The delivery came as expected, Nice looking Pizza, my wife paid for the Pizza with a check, 15 dollars.

Big mistake too. A month later as I recall, we get a letter from a collection agency for $45.00 because we gave Domino's a bad check. We have never written a bad check in our lives and we are both in our 80's. We could not believe it because we have the money in the bank.

I couldn't understand why because we live in a small Wyoming town. A quick phone call and we would quickly drove over to pay for the mistake. No phone calls, just send the check to a bill collector. Here is what happened: my wife wrote the check BUT, mistakenly used an old check book which had been closed a few months earlier.

But we did not realize it until three weeks later. It was our mistake which we acknowledge. But we pass by Domino's 2 or 3 times a week so we could easily correct the problem. I called Domino's and ask them to call back the check but they refused.

The last time we will order Dominos.totally unreasonable.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unprofessional staff.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments