2.2
Quality of Food

Coworkers and I bought a 2 pizzas 3 hrs before our business closed. Expecting Dominos to be timely.

After an hour went by we called about our order and they said that our order was next out the door. After an additional 1.5hrs it arrived, with no delivery call beforehand. The driver forgot that we owed him cash upfront and almost walked out the door giving us free pizzas. He couldn’t find his pen to sign after him looking very confused, we gave him one of our pens.

Note: after leaving our building he sat in the car for an additional 15 minutes before pulling out, this made me think on why the pizza took so long to be delivered. On a build your own pizza for my coworker, who cannot digest milk, found cheese on the pizza that looked to be scraped off. Called back to speak with a manager, dominos said that there was no manager in store and to call back later. Then I explained the pizza problem and the person on the phone said it’d take another hour to fix it.

Not only did my coworker not eat her pizza but it was the absolute worse experience I’ve had with a pizza delivery.

Seriously. It was that awful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments