Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Ordered via website and paid with my credit card. Was driven there by my 73 year old dad so I did not have a reason to bring my pocket book/wallet.

However, I did have my email confirmation of the order. Upon entering and telling them my name for the pick-up I was asked for my photo ID and credit card. Told the girl I did have it with me but I tried to show the email confirmation. Was not allowed to have the order until my husband face-timed her with my ID & credit card including the 3 digit security code.

Unbelievable! There were other customers in there and I was made to feel like a PIZZA THIEF! Not to mention the extra 20 minutes this took that the pizza was left laying on counter. This is amazing how I can order all kinds of high priced items and have them delivered to my front door and no one ever asks who I am.

Yet I couldn't' pick up a paid for pizza. Where is my guarantee these people aren't going on a shopping spree with my credit card? Beware people, I think these people are scammers.

Have sent 2 emails and have not heard a word back from them. And don't waste your time looking for this to be a policy because it is no where on the website!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

I didn't like: Way i was treated upon picking up my order.

Comments

It was a horrible experience. One in my 53 years that I have never experienced for a simple pizza pick-up.

I did however after emailing twice and calling corporate receive a phone call from the franchise owner explaining they have to do this because they are losing thousands of dollars a month due to credit card fraud. He also stated they call the number used upon receiving an order to let them know to bring ID & credit card (we never received that call). He stated the young lady who made me look like a pizza thief was his daughter and she was doing her job. I'm sorry but the job Dominoes needs to be concentrating on is selling pizza, not playing Identity theft police in front of other customers.

When I asked him where my guarantee was that the four people working behind the counter during making me face-time my husband so he could show them my ID and credit card number used to pay for the order weren't going to go on a shopping spree is when he said most credit card companies have fraud protection. Well there you go. He was prepared to offer 50 percent off my next order. I quickly declined as I have no intention of buying pizza from any Dominoes Franchise after this and frankly if it wasn't for my husband wanting this pizza during an Eagles game I wouldn't have ordered it from them anyway.

I'm from Jersey and that ain't Pizza where I come from. This franchise is in Johnson City NY so if you plan to pay with a credit card during the online ordering, make sure you have ID and that card with you upon pick-up. Also during this conversation I was told I should have had this with me as most people have ID with them. I had already explained to the lady that I did not drive and felt no need to carry my purse with me since I was carrying 3 pizza's.

What I did have was the printed email confirmation in my pocket which they would not even look at. The owner stated that email meant nothing. I have only lived here 3 years and nearly everyday the news is reporting a robbery, shooting or some other crime happening in or near Johnson City. When I'm not driving and just running to go pick up something with someone I often leave personal information at home.

I felt no need to have it with me. Yes I am still a pissed off consumer, but this is over now and un-resolved in my mind. On the corporate level they felt this was extreme, however franchise owners can have their own rules. The website Guarantee states: "If you are not completely satisfied with your Dominoes Experience, we will make it right or refund your money" .

Giving me a 50 percent coupon would not make it right.

After all, Domino's has been caught on tape doing some nasty things to pizza! Look it up!

Would you prefer someone else claiming to be you enter and take your pizza? Next time you order we'll be sure to give them it free of charge.

You are such a nice person to help feed the needy this way. Thank you.

to Dominos Corporate #1627957

Over being made to feel like a pizza thief! Yes I would as my credit card company has ZERO fraud liability.

Therefore, one simple phone call credits my card back. No need to worry about ordering from your store or any other franchise after you failed to keep your GUARANTEE of satisfaction. I will also continue to share those under-cover videos of your workers doing some really nasty stuff to customers pizza. No need to thank me, my husband and I donate to the less fortunate every year all year whenever we can.

Your franchise owner is a liar. No store is made to pay when you say this happens. All financial institutions never charge back the company. They simply write it off as a loss.

No way do they ever spend the money to investigate a pizza order.

You may go crawl back under your rock now. Thank you!

Dang! Sounds like a terrible experience!

Typical, must be the management culture: