We as a family went to see Peter Pan at Milburn park last night.To avoid traffic we parked at the Domino's Pizza in a shopping center behind the park.
Come to find when as we we're leaving, we couldn't get into our car. Apparently this employee thought it was his spot! You could clearly see our car from inside their store. Regardless no offer was made to move as we struggled to get our toddler into the back seat with all of our things!
Thank you Domino's Pizza for a wonderful evening.I regret ordering from ya'll that evening due to the lack of respect to your customers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered thin crust veg. Had to wait over an hour and a half to receive it.Pizza was burnt had no pineapple ,no jalapenos as asked for paid $20. Worst..."
- "I ordered a chicken pizza at 8:12 pm, they delivered pepperoni around 9:00 pm and I immediately called back the dominos store and spoke with Gina( she works there)..."
- "I ordered medium pizza 2 toppings spinach and peppironi and end up paying 13.90 how come the medium size now is cost 13.90 and the cashier hand me a flyer..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I submitted 3 related claims online. It has been 3 weeks and my new furniture is missing a LEG. I have confirmed by phone Guardsman is processing these but..."
- "We purchased what we thought was a high quality leather sectional $4000! After receiving the couch we discovered that the leather stain was actually a "water based" spray stain! It..."
- "I recently purchased a Buccaneers coffe mug and hoodie for my boyfriend for Christmas. Initially I did have mixed feelings about my purchase because after I submitted my order I..."