We as a family went to see Peter Pan at Milburn park last night.To avoid traffic we parked at the Domino's Pizza in a shopping center behind the park.

Come to find when as we we're leaving, we couldn't get into our car. Apparently this employee thought it was his spot! You could clearly see our car from inside their store. Regardless no offer was made to move as we struggled to get our toddler into the back seat with all of our things!

Thank you Domino's Pizza for a wonderful evening.I regret ordering from ya'll that evening due to the lack of respect to your customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dominos Pizza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dominos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Papa Johns Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dominos Pizza and dominos pizza customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dominos Pizza?

Comments

They should have had you towed, but this is a pretty hilarious solution too. Maybe don't be a *** and leave your car on private property in the future.