We as a family went to see Peter Pan at Milburn park last night.To avoid traffic we parked at the Domino's Pizza in a shopping center behind the park.
Come to find when as we we're leaving, we couldn't get into our car. Apparently this employee thought it was his spot! You could clearly see our car from inside their store. Regardless no offer was made to move as we struggled to get our toddler into the back seat with all of our things!
Thank you Domino's Pizza for a wonderful evening.I regret ordering from ya'll that evening due to the lack of respect to your customers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im very disappointed and upset... i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites.. ..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "Worst pizza ever! Over half was not edible. It looked and tasted soggy and disgusting. They need some new help at night that actually cares about the customers order! ..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "I recently purchased a Buccaneers coffe mug and hoodie for my boyfriend for Christmas. Initially I did have mixed feelings about my purchase because after I submitted my order I..."
- "I submitted 3 related claims online. It has been 3 weeks and my new furniture is missing a LEG. I have confirmed by phone Guardsman is processing these but..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."