We as a family went to see Peter Pan at Milburn park last night.To avoid traffic we parked at the Domino's Pizza in a shopping center behind the park.
Come to find when as we we're leaving, we couldn't get into our car. Apparently this employee thought it was his spot! You could clearly see our car from inside their store. Regardless no offer was made to move as we struggled to get our toddler into the back seat with all of our things!
Thank you Domino's Pizza for a wonderful evening.I regret ordering from ya'll that evening due to the lack of respect to your customers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got burnt pizza's not one all three like for real I am pissed off I called to complain about an hour ago they said they where bringing me three..."
- "This is sandwhich has not much on it. I'm very upset...."
- "Im very disappointed and upset... i went out in 26 degree snowy weather last night to pick up my online order to get home with 2 lg pizzas and parm bites.. ..."
- "I submitted 3 related claims online. It has been 3 weeks and my new furniture is missing a LEG. I have confirmed by phone Guardsman is processing these but..."
- "The vertical trim was not properly installed (see pict.). While still under warranty we submitted a claim. Ryland would not honor it. As a result the mortar is falling off..."
- "We purchased what we thought was a high quality leather sectional $4000! After receiving the couch we discovered that the leather stain was actually a "water based" spray stain! It..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."