As of 12/1/18 I had a issue with Dominio's pizza Jefferson City, TN. I had placed a order online which apparently was having issues at the time.

I received a error message while trying to pay online. Never did I receive a confirmation of approval or disapproval. I tried once more something. I then proceeded to call them 865-471-6700 told them about the online issue and was told they must be having problems...

Soo I continued and placed my order thru a lady and received confirmation the payment went thru. About a hour and one half went by and my order was at the door. Needless to say but about another hour another order arrived and I explained I already had my food! I was told well it's paid for might as well take it!

I ended up being charged 3 times 1 time to many. After many calls a lady saying she was the assasistant manger Lillian wisegarver came to my aid. She was extremely helpful and was very concerned and cared that I was freaking out about my cash! In the end everything was corrected and things were made right!

A young man named Carl Reese was the delivery man name. He was very kind and helpful as well.

Thank you Dominio's for correcting your mistake! Happy customer here!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dominos Pizza Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments