Dominos Pizza - Gross wings...

Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total rip off!!! I contacted the store, corporate and Facebook page with no response whatsoever! Its to the point that I will never order from them again regardless. I'm truly beside myself at how little they seem to care... "Good luck with promotion, your sales will drop again once people see there is no substance in this recent campaign and your just as bad if not worse..." Truly discussing food and customer service to match...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28 #1219631

The wings are really bad

0 0 Reply
Fuk U Pissed Consumer

Aug 26, 2015 #1025480

*** You Pissed Consumer! You guys are pulling a scam! The reason No one does anything about Kevin Richards is because he works for them. They must make money on the number of posts so he purposely tries to get people to respond to him. I think everybody should boycott Pissed Consumer. I work in the legal profession and I'm going to see what kind of grief I can cause them as well as launch a campaign to boycott them.

Aug 27, 2015 #1025874 Orange, California

Yeah if I were working for them why would I make posts that make people want to leave the site. I do not work for them you retard. If you really worked for the legal profession you would be able to use common sense. They won't be boycotted because you cannot take constructive criticism.

Kevin Richards SUCKS

Aug 26, 2015 #1025471

Kevin Richards post as himself, as anonymous and as others who have left posts. He is very deranged and spends all his time trolling and leaving hateful posts all over the internet. He is a real low life.

Aug 26, 2015 #1025435 Orange, California

I am not harassing you. I just showed how pathetic this complaint is. Telling you that you are wrong and that there is nothing wrong with the food is not trolling. Lots of people in third world countries would love to eat that chicken. Shame on you for not seeing how privileged you are. Shame on your parents for allowing a 10 year old like yourself unsupervised online and not teaching you that you are lucky to have a roof over your head and food.

2 4 Reply

Oct 26, 2014 #891004

Ordered a medium pizza and was chaged $15.00 for it. Delivery guy came and delivered it and apologized for the outstanding cost and came back with another medium pizza for the total cost of (2) pizzas for $15.00 plus tip. I will never order from Dominos again.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about