Dominos Pizza - Gross wings...
Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total rip off!!! I contacted the store, corporate and Facebook page with no response whatsoever! Its to the point that I will never order from them again regardless. I'm truly beside myself at how little they seem to care... "Good luck with promotion, your sales will drop again once people see there is no substance in this recent campaign and your just as bad if not worse..." Truly discussing food and customer service to match...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chicken Wings
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This is a joke right ?Don't know why it takes almost two hours for pizza..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."