Verified Reviewer

2.6

On 08/19/21, I placed an order online for contactless delivery. Even though your establishment charges 4.99 for delivery, I chose to pay the fee and included a 15% tip for the driver because I wanted contactless delivery, which is offered on your website.

I included in my order the instructions for where the pizza should be left. I opted in for text alerts so I would know when to go out and get my order. After 45 mins, the driver was ringing my bell, reluctantly I answered the door because I thought there was a problem. When I asked the driver why he was ringing my bell when I specified contactless delivery, he responded " what, you wanted me to leave it on the floor.

I told him that I left instructions to leave it on the small table by my door. He was very aggitated and shoved the two pies in my direction. I called the store to tell them what happened and wanted the pizza and drinks picked up and my card to be credted. The manager, Mohammed, told me to keep the pizza and I would be credited.

Neither happened.

In these Delta varient covid times this is completely unacceptable. I never recieved a credit on my account

User's recommendation: Don't order online.

Location: 1871 Commerce Street, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598