Ordered an Italian sandwich that had 3 slices of wafer thin salami, a few peppers, melted imitation cheese I could not chew and the rest was just bread; also it was missing the onions, the pepperoni and ham. I called and complained and they send me a chicken parmesan to replace it.

That sandwich to was awful. It was not a chicken breast at all, it look like shaving pieces that you sprinkle on a pizza pie.

Trust me, maybe three or four of the of these chicken shaving was on the each half of the bread. I will never, ever order a sandwich from them again.

Review about: Dominos Pizza Sandwich.

Comments

We're so sorry for the trouble with your sandwich! Please contact us at http://bit.ly/dpz_care and provide your contact info so we can follow up on this for you. Thanks!

You for the chicken sandwich for free so why complain. Get a job and earn your own food like the rest of us. You were probably hoping for more free food.

qgpowell
to Anonymous #854494

To anonymous: I'm a retired postal worker with a pension. I was not getting any thing for free but a replacement for a sandwich I could not eat. So why would I want more from them ,when the replacement sandwich was garbage also; no way would I want anything else from Dominos Pizza