Verified Reviewer

2.1

Hi Dominos,

I'm contacting you regarding your official stores in North Macedonia.

As I know the delivery should not take more than 30min, is that correct? Here in my country, it is always late even the delivery time can take up to 70-90minutes, and there is no customer care.

Even if it says it will be delivered for 60minutes the delivery is late more than extra 10 minutes.

Sometimes even the pizza is cold when delivered which takes out the taste and deliciousness of your pizza, and resulting in a bad experience for me as a customer. Often there are no ingredients for some product which in some way is understandable because of the covid situation.

I really like your products, but the people who have your franchise here are awful managers!

I heard some awful stories from people who I personally know, how they treat your workers and treating them! They are short on staff because they don't want to pay for extra workers which they desperately need, they have only one driver in one store, shameful to your entire brand!

My only concern now is the delivery time, but you should definitely take a look at this and discuss it with your partners here.

If you need extra info feel free to contact me!

Location: Skopje, Opstina Karpos