Verified Reviewer

Your manager on the galveston island in Texas Joel was rude and decided after 2 hours of me waiting on a pizza he would cancel my order and not call anyone. I attenpted to call the store for 45 min with no one answering.

They never informed me it was canceled. At 1145 pm last night the tracker updated from Joel has quality checked ur pizza at 10:01 to your order was canceled at 1145. Excuse me!!! My kids went to bed hungry.

I called this morning to speak to a manager and she rudly told me to call baxk in 6 min when they open even after me telling her the problem. She stated she dont have to deal eith it. They were short staffed and it didnt matter to her. Im so mad right now.

I called back she hung up. I called baxk she told me if you think Im going to resend out your pizza your dead wrong. Just wow. Is this how yall train your managers to speak.

Id love a phone call baxk I emailed ss to customer care last night.

Showing the times I called and how my order was canceled. 941-268-**** Tara please call me

Tara Tetreault

User's recommendation: Read there Facebook reviews before ordering from this store. I didn’t think I would have to ever say this.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dominos Pizza Pros: Tonys frozen pizzas better than dominos.

Dominos Pizza Cons: Rude employees over phone, Unprofessional corporate office, Did not receive order, Overcharged.

Comments